Buying Tickets from TicketBully.com
- Tickets can be purchased online by using any major Credit Card (Visa, MC, Discover,
- Tickets are Will-Call, meaning your tickets will be available at the venue (site)
on the day of the event. Please bring a photo ID to pick up your tickets.
- Tickets, by default, will be held in the name of the purchaser. If you wish
to buy tickets for someone else, enter their name in the appropriate box at the
time you are purchasing your tickets.
- Status/Information on your order can be checked anytime by clicking on the status
link on the main page.
- Will-Call Name can be changed anytime prior to 1 day before the show date.
Click on the 'Change Order Details' link on the main page.
Sales & Refund Policy
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL and cannot be cancelled or refunded. The will-call name,
however, can be changed by clicking on "Change Order" from the TicketBully.com home
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review event and quantity selection.
Policies set forth by our clients, including venues, clubs, and promoters, generally
prohibit TicketBully from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased
or for inability of the customer to attend. Service fees are not applicable
- We occasionally issue discretionary refunds depending on the circumstance, and if
we are notified in ample time before the show (usually at least 48 hours)
- In the event a show is completely cancelled and the promoter and/or venue have decided
to refund all purchases, the ticket price will be refunded within 1-3 business
days(Unless other arrangements have been made). Due to overhead and processing
fees, we are not able to refund the service fee
Selling Tickets with TicketBully.com
- TicketBully's internet transactions are processed by employing Secure Socket Layer
(SSL) technology, the industry standard for e-commerce. In addition, TicketBully.com
uses Paypal & Google for processing your transactions. Both Google Checkout
and PayPal are very secure and dependable systems.
- Your credit card information is not stored on our system.
- If you would like to sell tickets online with TicketBully.com drop us a note and
we will be glad to get you set up.
- Registered sellers can add/change/stop events at any time using the TicketBully
- More information is available once you are registered with TicketBully.com